First off i was considering that my eyes are just getting worse because, i don't know lack of vitamins or being an IT student and staring into a screen all day, but if i remember correctly that would mean i would either be seeing blurry in the distance or up close, and it's pretty much both.
I should do an eye test.
Second; I could throw Shoggoth into Eden.
Either that or find a catapult to launch them into a farmer's field and see what happens, or something in those lines.
I dared to check Eden and the huge brown sludge turned into a blackish solid crusty sludge, which is a bit like what Shoggoth is right now.
I didn't check Shoggoth but i'm pretty sure that little patch of brown hasn't grown so big that it isn't a pile of black sludge eating on white hairy fungi anymore.
Come to think of it i'll go take a picture of Eden;
Damnit. Eden still looks awfully neat.
This probally how Hell looks in the circle of Gluttony, aw man.
In some sick and twisted way it actually looks pretty. I mean look at the consistant texture all over the place and those weird craters. It's also like the sludge actually moved around a little bit.
I can't burn this. Why did i avoid meat at the start of this project again and eggs? Oh right, the never appearing maggots.
There is this gore picture of a man who has been cooked in a bathtub for two weeks straight after having a heart attack floating around the internet and my harddrive, and some amongst you might remember it; the remains had exactly the same colors as this sludge minus the green fungi.
The colors around the apple are different though, and the apple? If it was a mouse or something i'd feel really sorry for it right now. That apple alone is probally worth an entire ecosystem right now.
And that is what Eden might be, a tiny ecosystem in a white plastic bucket.
Never mind about throwing Shoggoth inside of here, Paradise will not be reclaimed.
Nope, I have no idea what to do with the pots either. Or the entire blog.
Keep it alive, man.
ReplyDeleteStore them somewhere and stop checking them.
ReplyDeleteMake a comeback when you've got your health in controll.
OR dump em under a tree or something so the tree will turn into a mutant!
End it on the 200th day and celebrate it with the biggest and most explosive funeral for your little children!
ReplyDeleteShoggoth and Eden taped to a bigass firework = great success!
Someone mentioned in an earlier thread about hiding them and only checking and doing updates once a week.
ReplyDeleteI vote for trying that for a while, and if it doesn't work, bury them somewhere and see what (if anything) starts growing.
Here's all the things I thought of that you could do:
ReplyDeleteDump both into water supply, record results
Just bury them; safest option
Using Shoggoth, get some gigantic container and start a new ultra mold called Cthulhu. Make it fucking epic; there should be mold art, shoggies, all that good shit
you could get into serious shit for putting it in a water supply or even a farmer's field
ReplyDeletelike, bioterrorism charges
and since you've been keeping this blog and all it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who did it
put it somewhere that isn't populated and you can get away with just violation of hazardous waste dumping laws (and probably not even that, since they're so small) if they catch you
I vote put it in the water supply.
ReplyDeletei like the tree idea, put shoggoth onto a tree so he can grow like nature intended
ReplyDeleteNow we just need some time capsules, gotta preserve it for later generations you know!
ReplyDeleteSO what if you get bio-terrorism charges? You can just use your mold zombies to protect you from the HAZMAT death squads. Then you can group up with 3 other immune survivors and rove around trying to escape whilst you secretly control the hordes.
ReplyDelete^ Also, its a pretty badass thing. you can be in the pub like 'Yeah, I have a mold. Shits gotten me in with the fuzz a few times, but I dont care. Wanna' fuck?'
ReplyDeleteChicks would dig that
Or at least I would like to think.