Had to move Shoggoth back under the sink thanks to the really strong smell coming back. It's like Shoggoth farted really, really hard. At first i tried to endure it but it nearly made me puke.
Still feel a bit like shit, but i'm recovering.
I haven't checked both pots for obvious reasons. 5 Months of exposing myself to rotting organic matter seems to finally take effect on me. So much for superhuman resistance.
I have no future plans for all of my "children" left. (No, no mice.) I really don't know what to write either. Fuck it, i guess this is coming to an end.
This has to be the shortest update ever.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is sad but expected
ReplyDeleteJust make sure you fight your urge to climb higher ground...
ReplyDeleteThe last few blogs should be interesting if you dump bleach in them. I suggest you do it. It was a really good idea for an experiment and blog but there's just a point where you can't go any further.
ReplyDelete>No mice
ReplyDeleteOh, god.... Hissy fit.... Oh god.... OH GOD DAMNIT!