Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 137: Breathe the pressure

New record of unique visitors in a single day and it is only 5:47 PM.
Turns out someone linked me on reddit; Hello reddit people!

But anyway, let's move on.










The colors are becoming darker again, and brown/yellow liquid is forming on top of the cream. The pink spot has become more visible to, though it could be another color to.
And black stuff that suddenly is op laying on top, but that's probally just soil.

But what really got my attention; When i opened Shoggoth the cream moved like it sighed. You want proof of this? look at the grand canyon forming in the cream.

Close;









And where are those holes coming from anyway, that's slightly more creepy.

I wonder if gas is escaping from those crevices/holes (Would Shoggoth-Gas be toxic?) or that Shoggoth really is actually breathing through that hardened layer of rotting cream. It wouldn't suprise me.
Well, there is one way to find that out;










Bubbles on the upper side.
It seems that putting Shoggoth outside has turned the liquid body from light brown to... this mess. And i'm actually kind of pleased with that.
I have no idea what that white thing is, though it might be cream. Maybe Shoggoth is pulling the cream down into liquid hell to eat it, yeeeeesss....
Well, if only that was true. I still have no idea what it is though.

I checked Eden again to, but there wasn't really much to be seen. I know i wanted Eden to be a slow growing pot but;
Any suggestions on what to throw in in Eden? It needs to be small though.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to see linking it on reddit did some good.

    Did a search, and realize it's never been shown to them, so thought it might be a good idea.

    Also, all the traffic is from a thread with only 19 upvotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would citric acid kill any bacteria? Try adding orange wedges to Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you considered testing the pH level of shoggoth? Just for curiousity.

    I bet he's an acidic motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. I should, yes.

    And yes there are oranges in there, it was based on squeezed out oranges to. (with some other stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something small?
    How about your penis olololololol

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>> And where are those holes coming from anyway, that's slightly more creepy.

    Return of the Shoggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should totally mix in an energy drink. All of the vitamins and sugar might do Eden wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, we now have a living, self sufficient bioweapon. It eats that which it traps itself, and now it's ALIVE! Hardcore.

    I vote shoggoth as president of the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got a temperature probe? If theres a gas forming, it might be nice to see what shoggoths core temperature is. That might be a clue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how long it will take for the corpses of the shoggies to reanimate...or surface.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N22129903.htm


    What did you do ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG. Get some of that toxic fungi ^ is talking about and put it into shoggoth !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooohhhh toxic mold, awsome.

    Wait doesnt the wind blow to the west from here?

    ReplyDelete