Well, actually, just small notes;
* Shoggoth is safe the coming next days, it will be ignored in the huge cleanup.
* The small apple in shoggoth is growing more mold and becoming more liquid, and the one downstairs was thrown away.
* Answer to emails; yes, ofcourse you are allowed to make your own hell goo.
* The 25th i'll have a new ISP. And, basicly, i'll have 4chan back. either /x/ or /sci/, probally /sci/.
* The normal entry is below this, thanks to an anon.
* I'm going to be extra cautious handling shoggoth.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you dump the apple in shoggoth?
ReplyDeleteIf not, do it. Would be cool to se how quick it is dissolved
I would definitely say it's time to up the anti on gas masks. maybe get i bihazard hood and plenty of filters. make sure to keep your skin protected. Since we know that there is some serious stuff brewing in there you have to watch your health. I would say that you might want to try bringing in a sample to a lab somewhere to figure out what it might be. I'm sure you're pretty close to the point of having a biological weapon in your hands. I would say if you could draw up some cultures to bring in. it's easy to find petri dishes and agar solutions.
ReplyDeleteget some petri dishes where bacteria is tested on grind up the solution that feeds bacteria feed shoggoth
ReplyDeletewatch hoorn die =)
I think what Anon said before me would be the most appropiate. You need to get better protection, or your health will be the most that you have to worry about. Shoggoth could be potentially deadly to you.
ReplyDeleteyou should put some weed into it. Get Shoggoth high
ReplyDeletedude i hate to say this but the faggots from 4chan probably banned you because they thought you were "advertising" for your blog. be careful dude.
ReplyDelete