Yep. Both apples are showing the same amounts of brown on the "open tissue". (Have a second comparison apple, thanks the egg guy for the tip.) tipped over the apple on shoggoth so that it covers most of the opening in hope for more results.
I'm not going to look into shoggoth for a little while due to still having headache and breathing problems. Want to hear something silly? i've always had bad lungs and now im growing airborne zombified spores. Yep...
So yes, i don't really have much to write. Considers this the best time to yell at me in the comments.
EDIT: getting a new ISP the 25th, so i'll probally be back on /x/ and /v/ by then.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude just take a rest from being around shoggoth.
ReplyDeleteIf the spores work things will happen.
ReplyDeleteI think
Shit, I have not checked in on this in a while.
ReplyDeleteThis thing is letting out visible spores and is having a negative effect on your health in general? Wow..
You should take a break from this man. Or don't and become a horrible, zombie, mold person who gets shot by the national guard on TV.
I have to say, I really don't think the cold will have that much of an effect on Shoggoth short of slowing growth. I have four jars growing on my deck with nothing to keep them warm. The only obvious effect was a delayed growth (took about a week and a half for mold to show up). I know it probably isn't as cold for me as it is for you, but I highly doubt Shoggoth will just die if you leave him in the cold for a week.
ReplyDelete