Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 74: Apple and pink.










Hmmmm... Looks good doesn't it? Yum... I'm getting hungry.
I've been trying to find out what's causing the pink, it might be tomato juice or a chemical, I don't really know. And that white circle? Either one of those pills that i threw in earlier or something entirely different. I have no idea.

Been looking up biohazard suits for shits and giggles to, I didn't know those things are so damn cheap? Considering ordering one sometime.


The apples;



Holy bad quality picture batman!







Both apples are about equally brown,
But the one on shoggoth is showing little mold growth and the skin is softer.
And it looks much more dry, yet some of the brown parts are turning... well... Almost liquid, just like the substance that shoggoth is made out of.

The airborne spreading might be worse than i thought. And IF that is really true, well, not only do i fear for my health as a human being, it could also mean that Shoggoth isn't a bunch of random fungi working together, but rather being one "larger being."

This is probally the closest i'll ever get to being a father.

6 comments:

  1. FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE, DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!


    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a father, you must protect Shoggoth with your LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said apple and I smelled apple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink is a bacterium called serratia marcences. it's pretty neat it turns that color at room temperature. it's not lethal, but god only knows how it's been mutated from you're experiment lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. RULE 34 ON SHOGGOTH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, If you decide to get rid of shoggoth, please take him to be analyzed before you do.
    I think maybe some university or something could be really interested in that shit.

    ReplyDelete