Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 54: Fungi disco balls.















Sparkling bubles? In MY Shoggoth? It's more likely than you think.










I dont know WHERE they came from, but they appear only on the green parts.
Some of the holes arent filled, and are just perfectly round holes in mold, the kind of holes that happens when you stab cardboard with a dart.

But whatever it is, (and its probally just carbon dioxide or oxygen), it killed the bad smell entirely, even a friend who came over dared to smell shoggoth because, well, there was no smell anymore. Imagine how much money those bubbles could make, crap.

Made a horrible quality video of water sinking into the holes or being absorbed. It really drinks it away fast now.

5 comments:

  1. Never been so interested in watching mold :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've rated the video awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's that brown thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should move it under a sink and leave it on just a little. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read every entry since day 3
    Shit's becoming so cash
    BRACE FOR EPIC

    ReplyDelete