A while ago, I came back home from a 3 day long festival. I smelled like beer, urine, sex with scandinavian chicks, mud and fastfood. And sweat. Mission succesful. But...
On the way back i noticed i still had an opened bottle of soft drink (i dont even recall what it was, probally cola or something like that) in my bag. And white fuzzy hairs floated on the liquid, with some pink spots in it and ofcourse the trademark brown spots.
People around me (in the train) obviously did the usual "yuck, throw that away" bullshit, but i didn't care. For some reason it was as if that bottle was screaming DADDY? to me.
I did not throw the bottle away.
I cut it open put some stuff in like flour, milk, and the usual fruit. I left it on my roof for a while, and it was like 35 degrees celcius (that's, err, i think 96 Fahrenheit or something?) outside on an average basis.
After forgetting about it for a while i realised it was still on my roof. Beautiful pink spots had grown everywhere, and all the normal contents had turned white. Except for a brown residue on the bottom. Dejá vu?
I still have this on my roof, but the raining days have started so i don't know when i will check it again.
It also reminded me, obviously, of this place. As you might recall i dumped Shoggoth in the park to the south of me. Sadly after a few weeks it had dissapeared, after eating away some plant life first. Dead fish had started popping up in the river, though probally coincidence and the coin that was in there? The coin was gone. Some kid might have picked it up and put it in it's mouth, heh, awsome.
And there were awfully lots of dead flies/musquitos around there.
I still have C'thun's bottle at my sink and the sink is still a bit clogged thanks to all the shit that went in. Worth it.
So yeah i just felt like sharing this stuff, especially since i've been growing bored again of lately. goodnight!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you've been having one hell of a time.
ReplyDeleteHell yes i did!
ReplyDeleteDO IT!
ReplyDeleteI remember the original thread on /x/
ReplyDeleteHow far we've come...
Good night sweet prince.
Thijs! You're back!
ReplyDelete-you are back right? another experiement with pictures and intergoolactic spore wars? please?
You just made my day all better.
ReplyDeleteI fucking CAME.
ReplyDeleteYeah welcome back :D
ReplyDelete