Got a few questions about how my health went after getting rid of Shoggoth... So:
I recovered from feeling like shit within a week or two, and I haven't been sick ever since. There were a few little side effects besides that that remained after all this though:
- I had grown used to HORRIBLE smells, so, basicly, you can puke infront of my face and i would barely notice the smell.
- Some standard medicin like painkillers and sleeping pills don't seem to affect me anymore. I have no idea if stronger medicin will, but it probally will.
- When i go outside i still get all itchy.
- My lungs have grown stronger, and i can easily tolerate people smoking (for example) next to me now, unlike earlier in my life.
- Haven't passed out/had black outs ever since.
And, but probally not something related to the whole hell goo project; I've become some sort of an imsomniac, but worse. A sleep anorexic? I don't know.
I've had trouble falling to sleep for as long as i can remember, but it has grown worse and worse for the last few months. So naturally after the doctor called me a chronic imsomnic, i got sleeping pills.
Didn't work. Had to try other sleeping pills; Didn't work either.
So i started skipping nights every once in a while. After a while, i started skipping more nights.
I now sleep 3-4 days a week. And it's already 04:04 AM here now again: Wake up early, stay up very late. There are people out there who sleep more in one or two days than i do in a week.
My body doesn't seem to be affected by the lack of sleep, i haven't grown insane (yet?) and i seem to perform better in things like school and stuff now for an odd reason. But maybe i'm just not able to see any damage that my sleeping rhytm is causing to me right now.
The black lines below my eyes are growing lovely thick though: I've been called junk and burglar a few times now, and emo's all around the globe instantly grow jealous.
So yeah, i'll have to figure something out about that. But it's time to sleep now, and when i wake up i'm going to make a cup of coffee for the first time. Caramel coffee.
So delicious!
Speaking of delicious, It's raining like some sort of hurricane katrina out here, so i still haven't checked that bottle. Getting on the roof is kind of difficult and, even worse; Wet as fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your problems are either horrible or fucking awesome.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you've been living with SHoggoth for so long you adapted to worse conditions than a SHoggoth-less establishment. So now that your body doesn't need to deal with Shoggoth's side effects, it can put all the extra energy it needed then towards everything else now. Therefore you have become higher-than-human.
ReplyDeleteI am mold man, world's second super hero.
ReplyDeleteHello, homo superior.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it faggot.
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHITNIPPLES YOU'RE BACK!
ReplyDelete