Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 98: Whew. (early morning update)

Shoggoth didn't make a grand escape again so far. I should indeed get a lock on it if some guy is crazy enough to break in my house just to fuck with my mind.
Which is an awsome thought actually.

Anyway i just wanted you to know that i have a terrible headache again, my nose is filled, i have breathing problems and a stinging pain my throat,


And i wanted to show you a little something

This is a picture taken with flash.


Shoggoth's upper layer looks flat, but very detailed. You can still see charlie getting eaten, and stuff like that.



This is taken without flash.


Bad quality, less detail BUT you can see the form of Shoggoth's upper layer way better.




I should post both with and without flash more often, because with flash Shoggoth looks liquid and flat on top, while in reality theres forests and mountains growing there.

And as you can see, the egg is being dragged down and theres a weird black spot on the shell. And in the second picture you can see how grey shoggoth actually is, though with flash you pick up the green tints.

What you cant obviously see is that the smell has changed to. It now smells like... How do you say it... Old concrete walls? Clay? Dust? something like that..

Sliced 4 beans in two and pushed them in shoggoth, injected some lemonade syrup as far down as possible. I don't want to put things on the upper layer now.

Going back to bed now, wish me luck.

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry, the smell is probably just spores that will melt your lungs. Pleasant dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wonder what kind of freak would remove Shoggoth from his nesting spot and just place it someplace else. I mean, wouldn't the smell and apperance either make the guy put it back or throw it out?

    The Netherlands, man, what a place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep having nightmares about me tasting Shoggoth...
    I wake up crying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dutchfag here having the same throat aches,
    slime-plugged nose. Not the headache though...
    It's probably not because of shoggoth,
    then again if it IS. We're pretty much fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I didn't move it.
    Really I didn't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    Then HOW did you get the Shoggoth disease?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're not using at least a good painter's mask while you open and look at Shoggoth, you need to be. Fungi is not shit to mess around with, and it could end up fucking your respiratory system for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^^ ...That's so fucking metal

    ReplyDelete