Just a little reminder for the people who keep asking, no, i haven't created Grimer because Shoggoth was becoming to dangerous. Hate it if you want to, he would have died from not being fed because i wasn't planning to open the jar. I had a perfect airtight glass container, but it fell down some stairs, which was one of the reasons why i said "fuck it."
Sickness is still the same, mother is still sick to. It's probally just flu except that painkillers still don't help against my fucking throat. I can barely eat anything for gods sake, shit sucks.
Mother didn't go to the doctor though so it's probally just flu. I'm still trying to avoid Shoggoth a bit though, just incase.
I don't get sick often but when it happens, it's bullshit like this.
And yes i'm still curious to see what's happening inside Shoggoth right now, but we get the most fun results after a while of not seeing him anyway. Like yesterday it was all black and shit.
Also,
The stat counter made me go "What." seeing as it was 963 pageloads in one day. More than i expected. I need to get one of those unique visitor ones.
And here i was yelling that i'd only get like 50 people anyway.
EDIT: painkiller finally seems to start working for my throat, rejoice! Shower tiem noa.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a thought, maybe you should try drinking whiskey for your throat? I hear it helps disinfect away those damn trouble-making germs.
ReplyDeleteUse Shoggoth as a sponge.
ReplyDeleteSexy shower time with Shoggoth!!!
ReplyDeleteSexy, hot showers.
ReplyDeleteSaggy, ballsacks!
ReplyDeleteShoggoth will stab him in the back while he takes a shower
ReplyDeleteexplains why the lesson dropped out :P
ReplyDeleteUse google analytics. Free and shit.
ReplyDelete