Some of the white tissue is becoming green.
Just like before.
It's exactly the same cycle, but it seem to happen way faster now. I suppose the hiding location is a good spot for growth, and shoggoth likes having no light. In b4 fungimutant batman.
No response email from the doctor about nuclear medicine yet.
A spider apparantly climbed in and died. Awsome.
I have no idea what else to write.
I mean it all happened before. I need to throw in something new... Suggestions?
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits of fruit. Delicious, degradable fruit.
ReplyDeletePut a pineapple in there.
ReplyDeleteWhole.
weed
ReplyDeleteSomething big (a pineapple?) on a string, that you can pull out to check, and see what shoggoth's doing to it?
ReplyDeletebrazil nuts.
ReplyDeleteDRUGS.
ReplyDeleteTreat it to a nice and delicious dinner, make it a steak, a side of salad and a nice glass of the best wine you can find. For desert, a nice slice of cake, and for a midnight desert, toast!
ReplyDeletedrop in soething a live, like bugs
ReplyDeleteI have heard that nuts are very subsceptible to Mold, maaybe try throwing some of those in.
ReplyDeletePull out some hair from your head and throw it in.Because you're young(I think) and mostly healthy( xD )the hair should have lots of minerals and shi- in it...
ReplyDeletecaffeine
ReplyDeleteand i second the pineapple-on-a-string suggestion
A mouse.
ReplyDeleteA live one.
Or multiple mice.
Nuts.. Hair.. Caffeine.. Fruit on a string.. Bugs.. Weed...
ReplyDeleteShould be easy.
Some sulphur or chlorine, little bits at a time, lets see if you can make shoggoth immune to things that should kill it over a long period of minimal exposure
ReplyDeleteThrow in one of Fish burgers from mcdonalds. After seeing what happens to them after a few months on their own, i would love to see what shoggoth does to it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Fruit on String is good.
And whats the Nuclear Medicine?
A female friend of mines had something really bad with her liver and had slightly radioactive pills as treatment for it, or so she says.
ReplyDelete"I shat radioactive shit man," -Her.
Find her radioactive shit, feed to shoggoth
ReplyDelete