Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 36 and 37...

Have no internet access right now except on school. sorry guys, but i cant connect at home.
bah.
Il try to update on school tomorrow.




I'm not dead!


___________________________
Disregard that, Internet is finally back on.


Day 36: Stuck a pencil into shoggoth and took it out on day 37; the pencil was becoming softer/weak. Put it back in.

Bought a glass pot amongst other things for Grimer. One of those classic candy pots which you can close easily. Also have a location picked out; under a sink in a small desk on the attic. This sink hasnt been used for years and occasionally leaks a little. I put shoggoth there for three days to see if anything happens.

Day 37:
Tried to stir shoggoth, but the substance is becoming way too thick (probally thanks to the gelatin to.) so just shaked it a little and added some water.
Not much change besides that and a brownish stain from the leaking water pipe above shoggoth.

Headache gone.

Oh boy they made my permaban worse than it already was, i can no longer even READ /x/ or /v/.

12 comments:

  1. I thought you died
    :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad thing about 'I thought you died' is it could easily be true just by missing a day.
    Haha, still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's everyone's favorite evil goo doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep doing this, for mankind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I hope the gelatin doesn't kill Shoggoth :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Too' als in 'teveel' schrijf je met twee o's.

    Great blog. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. When he dies, Shoggoth will continue the blog as if nothing happened

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you get banned from /x/?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe they did get the right guy...maybe they b& you for advertising your blogsopt in the threads?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what their justification was for banning you, what did you do wrong? Most /x/philes probably would find this interesting. Thats where I first saw it, Ive been following ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  11. he's been dead all along. the blog was created and updated by Shoggoth the entire time. this is his autobiography.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Putting grimer in under a moist sink inside a desk? After a few days that whole place will probably be filled with mold.

    Also, you can't fool us Shoggoth. We know your game.

    ReplyDelete