
Woops. Well that sucked.
A blog about pots full of rotting food, fungi, larvae and bacteria by a guy who used to know next to nothing at all about biology, chemistry, etc.
Which sadly has come to an end after 166 days, it was an amazing trip guys! Blog won't be deleted for archive purposes.
7 December 2009 - 21 May 2010
What is this, and should we be scared?
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy. :D
ReplyDeleteThat was my trash can. It was growing so volatile that it made a glue like liquid on the bottom, that's how sticky and poisonous that must have been. I actually had to use BOILLING water to wash it all away.
ReplyDeleteforgot to add; It actually ate away bits of plastic.
ReplyDeletePLEASE TELL ME YOU KEPT A SAMPLE.
ReplyDeleteI have a plastic trash can that I've thrown up in, and that has accumulated quite a bit of gunk on the inside over the years, and it's still nothing compared to what you get in a few days, on accident.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you posting again(unless you stopped. Again.) I didn't notice before, because I hadn't posted in a long time myself.
ReplyDelete