I'm still keeping Shoggoth inside due to the temperature and because it saves effort.
And so...
Is it just me or is the home of the Shoggies becoming orangeish... or even... pink?
Wait a minute, pink. Could that pink bacteria be still alive? It was supposed to be a major resistant kind of bacteria that could survive all kind of crap but it kind of dissapeared when i moved Shoggoth outside back then. Let's hope for the best.
The bad part about my new camera is that it runs on batteries, because they just ran out. Got some rechargable ones though (i forgot batteries even existed, christ.)
I'm still stunned by that liquid layer. It might be poisonous enough to kill my entire household, or just be a mixture of liquids. But what we know from the time that i took it to be analyzed, it contains more bacteria than a keyboard can dream of achieving of having.
Happy zombie jesus day folks. I'll put in a little chocolate egg just because. :3
The more solid bit just above the purely liquid bit looks like fishy cat puke. yum
ReplyDeleteChocolate egg? Awesome sauce.
ReplyDelete