Google adsense was approved.
I am now a sell out.
Which will eventually help me get stuff like creatine.
Regular update below this.
EDIT: looks like i did get "congratulations you won!" links. Oh well...
EDIT2: Ohh they change, exciting. This is like a digital cup of mold, except they are ads which make people sad.
EDIT3: I didnt know adblock pro was so pro.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You nasty whore.
ReplyDeleteI shall plan to insert little pieces of Shoggoth in your mouth, while you sleep.
I cant see them ads
ReplyDeleteWeird, theres supposed to be two below the Boring Menu. and a custom search bar above the boring menu.
ReplyDeleteActually, you might have Adblock Pro on. Like a pro.
ReplyDeleteOh wait, i could see them. Had banners in mind
ReplyDeleteIs this pay per view or per click?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea.
ReplyDeleteLol, Shoogle search, that's clever. :)
ReplyDeleteadblock disabled on hellgoo.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteclickan' once for each update, so once a day pretty much.
They are pay per click. At least I'm pretty sure that the only way to get money from google adsense.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm not saying for people to click on the ads just to support hellgoo. because that would be against the rules to tell people to. CLICK THE ADS. so please don't tell anyone to CLICK THE ADS and don't talk about CLICKING THE ADS.
I see what you did thar.
ReplyDeleteim going to click a few times a day =)
ReplyDeleteI love how are the ads are for "killing bugs" and "getting rid of mold instantly !"
ReplyDeleteDon't go crazy on the ad clicking. Google will know something is up. Happened to me and I got no check at the end of the month. :(
ReplyDeleteAnti mold spray is my favorite ad so far, i even got doubles sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIm not allowed to click any of these ads myself sadly, the hazard suit ones looked so delicious ;_;
[quote]Don't go crazy on the ad clicking. Google will know something is up. Happened to me and I got no check at the end of the month. :([/quote]
ReplyDeleteOH SHI-!
Veilige kaarsen
ReplyDeleteGa voor veiligheid en gemak veel toepassingen mogelijk, info
oh lawdy