Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ads stuff again.

Regular update coming, later, college and shit goes first.

It will take a while until i receive a letter from google including the pin that i need to start getting the actual payment on the 15th of a month.


I hope i get the letter before the 15th of april because otherwise:

For this month.

EDIT: Did a little research and despite the counter being reset (it does that daily so that you get a daily income menu instead of total per month) they won't take the money for themselves, It's just being held back in a total. I can't access the earning/payment history tab though, but yesterday i already had enough for a big pot of creatine and some other stuff. Smile!

If this goes on like this and works out in the end, i might need to revive the Grimer idea.

I'm still a sell out though.

EDIT2:
Please don't get too excited with the clicking.

9 comments:

  1. Hmm. Grimer=meat + creatine + unkowns = super mold. The mould army gains numbers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Gay Contacts Here
    >>Browse Thousands of Gay Profiles Contact Them >>Easily Using SMS!
    >>www.Gay-Contacts.au.com/Contacts
    Apparently a sellout and a fag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's australian advertising for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does cntrl-clicking work? Tabs galore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting to worry about how many people are clicking these ads. Google will soon become suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I click a couple evry now and then
    And yeah, google will get suspicious and close it. me and a friend tried that with a co.nr site. Was pretty funny, hit a few thousand clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And thats why i said dont get too excited with the clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I click a few if they look interesting, and I have to say, I'm kinda likin' this.
    I looked on the roger today, right under "Boring News", and I see ads for mould.
    That's right.
    Selling mould on the Shoggoth site.

    Also, in other news, it seems concern for the Shoggies has gone down since they've become "pretty much" identified. Thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't Google ads have a unique visitor failsafe anyway?
    It would be one of the only ones not to if not.

    ReplyDelete