Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 26: Realisation.

A few days ago i complained about having shoggoth on my open wounds, (fingers) stinging like hell.
The wounds that had a bit of shoggoth on them havent healed yet, and the others have.

This is not something good.
Yes yes i was too lazy for gloves, and before that i used the wounds to get blood into shoggoth

The normal news from today is in the previous entry (day 25), i just realised what i wrote here later that night.

6 comments:

  1. I suggest you go get some penicillen or something.

    Or just let the wound fester and tell us about what it is like to be eaten from the inside out by your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could take a sample to observe under a microscope, and try to identify the bacterium growing inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd laugh my ass off if this was just a huge-ass viral marketing scheme. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit, dude.

    You probably already know you need to see a doctor, ASAP. I hope you're not fucked up too badly.

    Tell us how it goes. Also, please share how the fuck do you explain THAT to a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I was anon who said to band aid some goo to your finger and when I read yr blog just then I felt really bad!! Take care Dr Hellgoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellgoo killed him.

    ReplyDelete