Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Small Message. - 14 dec. 09

Woops. Sorry for dissapearing last night guys! Dont worry, i did read through everything.

It also seems that some random forums are starting to find out about this project... (good evening, emobucket.) and most forums all seem to have different ideas about my goals.
Hell, some small forum suggested that i was making a zombie virus and that i would never succeed.

It feels really good to see how many people are actually interested in these kinds of things, so two thumbs up to you people!

__________________________________________________________
If you have any ideas, just put them in the threads that I make or in the comments of this blog. I save and consider almost any useful information.

3 comments:

  1. Have you considered adding a protein or fiber supplement? I'm interested to see if the fiber would change the consistency of the goo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're all a bunch of disgusting freaks, haha. Also, I always wondered if you could perhaps give your creation more bread. In fact, maybe you could set out a schedule for feeding it.

    For Example:

    Mornings: Eggs and Bread

    Afternoon: An experimental piece or small pieces of meat

    Evening: Save a bit of your dinner and put it in.

    Gotta treat that guy nicely now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every fed it road kill? I wonder how that would work.

    ReplyDelete